- Filmed Around about the time Sonic 3 was near the end of its development.
- Shows assembly code and development kit in part 2.
- Video at the end mentions 1993 so I’m presuming thats when the documentary was filmed, but some commenters on Youtube believe it to be 1995. Presumably because its showing in-development games.
- Dean Ruggles - Animator at SEGA Technical Institute ( working on Comix Zone animation)
- Which Software is he using?
- Adrian Stevens - Technical Director
- What development kit is he using?
- Normal PC connected to special cartridge in a normal sgea Genesis allows debugging.
- Demonstrates being able to pause and step through the game using the debugger on the pc.